The receptions are a chance for Wyoming producers to learn more about what the L.E.A.D. program entails - a 14-month adult leadership initiative - and how it can provide tools to help producers enhance their broad-based knowledge, decision-making abilities and leadership skills for a sustainable agriculture in Wyoming.
“We are very proud of the success of the Wyoming L.E.A.D. program, which has been turning out agriculture leaders in the state for the last 25 years,” said Cindy Garretson-Weibel, director of the Wyoming Business Council’s Agribusiness Division. “We look forward to selecting Class 11 and helping them continue to meet the changing needs of Wyoming’s agriculture community.”
Following is the Class 11 Recruitment Reception schedule:
- May 20, Cheyenne, Wyoming Business Council Board Room, 7 p.m.
- May 21, Green River, Hampton Inn - John Wesley Powell Room, 7 p.m.
- June 2, Ag Resource and Learning Center - Midwest Room, 7 p.m.
- June 3, Buffalo, Best Western Conference Room, 7 p.m.
- June 4, Riverton, Claim Steak Restaurant Banquet Room, 7 p.m.
To learn more about the L.E.A.D. program read the Wyoming Business Council press release: http://tinyurl.com/dbuhc2.